Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A Message from lolite blue.

loliteblue

Hi Everybody

I'm all moved into my new home and despite needing to use some linament for sore muscles doing well just got

internet hook -up but i have to wait 2 weeks! for hooking up cable with direct tv. I am having TCM

withdrawal symptoms as i speak but i will pop a few

taped movies into the dvd/vcr player and catch up on the boards!...Happy July 4th to all of you. from lolite &

Baby Animal p.s. Baby's been crying at nite for 3 nites

now! During the day she's fine hope tonite she will get

use to her new home so i can get some sleep!

But mommy will get up & hold her through the nite if

necessary wink!.....just wish i had tcm to watch while i'm holding baby :( I guess i didn't realize how much i love TCM ! until i lost it for a spell! love ya TCM!

:) lolite blue

Lolite, its good to have one of our most beloved members back on the boards.

Your warmth and delightful presence was sorely missed.

Glad to know that your move was successful and welcome back!

Mongo

Hey there, Little Sis! It's good to know that you're moved, and wonderful to see you back with us again. Just so you'll know, it took my cats only a few days to figure out their new digs, and stop with the "vocal night prowling" after I moved. Moving is not easy, so it's time for you to kick back and rest & relax for a while now. And, yes...thank heavens for the tapes you can watch until your Cable is connected!

With our love for you both,

ML and Little Bear :)

Congrats on the new home, lolite, and the successful move. Good to see you back on the boards, we love hearing from you and reading your contributions!

Happy 4th of July to you and your baby animal ... and to my many other cyber-friends here on these TCM boards!

Though I've been watching (or playing) a lot of tennis over these past few days myself, I'm sorry to say that you've been missing a great lineup on TCM this Holiday weekend (outstanding, really!). Mongo, my family and I are also looking forward to watching "Yankee Doodle Dandy" again today!!!

Ken, Here's the scoop on babyanimal he's five years old

he was the runt of the litter he looks 2 or 3 years old

but to me its like having a five year old in a fur jacket

wink! It's like living with Lassie! He's so smart! No

kidding really not just because i'm his mom he knows no

matter what when its five o'clock dinner time ...

But he also knows 12 hours later when its 5a.m. :(

and time for a feeding.... He's half siamesse his mom

and his dad was a big bl;ack bear cub of a cat...

ato be continued....

His mom was too small for the litter she was carrying

a few hours after given bring to her young she pasted away. Baby animal squealed right out of the womb he

hung on to his mom nursing to the end and would not let go! Right there and then he had me hooked for life. baby

was like a little fur ball he wrapped himself in my bathroom mat the first few hours & days and peeded only

on my bathroom mat it was furry & warm like mom i guess

To this day he doesn't meow he only whines & squeals i

try to teach him to meow but i guess i'm not suceeding

to well on that score! Lolite & babyanimal....

babyanimal loves to play with balls if you toss it up in the air he'll leap for the ball everytime and catch it!

Baby's an indoor cat he's allergic to the saliva of the flea not the flea itself so this time of year i have to be careful for him. Bought him the kittywalk stroller

i saw it on Good Morning America its been a godsend

especially during the move! I recommend it highly for

small cats & dogs. Baby is stressed out cause of the move & whines at nite the vet said to expect that but

he cuddled with me in bed finally last nite and he didn't cry at all!..The next option was to medicate

baby and i didn't feel comfortable with that at all

But the vet told me animals are sensitive and when taken

out of an enviroment they are use to can be a trial

in itself! It's harder on me than it was for baby

i sure want him to adjust sooooo much to his new

home.... lolite :) more cuddling of baby right now!....

and a good movie tape in the vcr! dinner at eight!....

lolite,

Thanks for filling me in on your kitty. We have a 10 year old cat named Jasmine. She was originally a show cat that was given to us because she and her son didn't get along. She makes funny noises too. No usual meows. Your kitty will get adjusted. It just takes time.

lolite,

Thanks for filling me in on your kitty. We have a 10 year old cat named Jasmine. She was originally a show cat that was given to us because she and her son didn't get along. She makes funny noises too. No usual meows. Your kitty will get adjusted. It just takes time.

Lolite - Congratulations on your new home! I'm currently looking for the right place to move myself. And one of my main criteria is, I must be able to get TCM! And your cat sounds wonderful, and it has a very sweet and caring mom, that's for sure. And good choice on watching "Dinner at Eight" - one of my favorites!

loliteblue-I didn't know you were moving too! CONGRATULATIONS on a successful move and I hope you enjoy your new surroundings. Give the Kitty a hug for me. We unfortunately didn't get our cat spade in time and she is to have another litter anytime now. We won't make that mistake twice, the kids have agreed we will not keep this batch, we already have 6. I have been wondering where you've been I wanyed to tell you we made a bid on a house and the seller agreed and signed the bid and we are on the road to closing if all goes well for us. I hope our animals adjust to our new home. Welcome Back and hope the cable gets back on soon.

actually gwtwbooklover it was a surprise to me too!

The residence became available the women decided to move down south and live with her daughter and her son in law.

It was offered to me! it was ideally priced for me and

so i got it. I am really overjoyed for your family finally a home and bid for you! Great! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! wink! I know you'll find good homes for the new wee ones. Sorry its taken soooo long to post but i'm still unpacking trying to get to know the new neighbors and still tired from the move it really took its toil onme in this july heat phew!!!

lolite.