Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A real rare one tonite, folks

NipkowDisc

At 10:15. Alan Ladd and June Allyson in The McConnell Story. Ladd sure is lockjawed in this one but it still is great fun. After his korean jet exploits he and his wife get a new house in the desert with a beautiful 1950's decor. James Whitmore even gets to say "Go ahead, tiger. You own the sky."  Va-Rooooom!  :)

post-41875-0-66572500-1400089641_thumb.jpg

At 10:15. Alan Ladd and June Allyson in The McConnell Story. Ladd sure is lockjawed in this one but it still is great fun. After his korean jet exploits he and his wife get a new house in the desert with a beautiful 1950's decor. James Whitmore even gets to say "Go ahead, tiger. You own the sky."  Va-Rooooom!  :)

I always enjoy bio or semi-biographical films. Here we gooo...!

It was nice to see the rarely seen The McConnell Story again but in all honesty it is not nearly as good as The Bridges at Toko-Ri or Strategic Air Command. I guess I just like that wonderful desert home they give Mac and Butch in Apple Valley.  :D

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings