Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

VIRAL VIDEO, cat saves boy from dog attack

FredCDobbs

Thanks for posting that, Fred.  A buddy of mine sent me the YouTube clip through the e-mail, but YouTube wouldn't play the clip until I jumped through all kind of registration hoops, which I refused to,

Sepiatone

I don't quite understand this....if I were taking a film and I saw a boy attacked by a dog, flailing on his belly with the dog pulling him by the pant leg....WHY would I continue taking the movie?

Really, if I saw that, the camera would drop and I'D be the one rescuing the kid!!

smacks of set-up

I don't quite understand this....if I were taking a film and I saw a boy attacked by a dog, flailing on his belly with the dog pulling him by the pant leg....WHY would I continue taking the movie?

Really, if I saw that, the camera would drop and I'D be the one rescuing the kid!!

smacks of set-up

Surveillance camera setup. No person involved.

• Like 1

Tara, that heroic dog-chasing cat who got all those well deserved headlines, came into the lives of the California family involved by following them home one day from the park. What a lucky break for them that she did.

This is the kind of surprising but inspirational news story that could make a cat fan of even the biggest dog lover. I hate seeing cats roaming loose, concerned about what will become of them, and wondering about their owners (if they have any) for allowing them to do so.

I'm glad this brave little tabby found a home.