Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is name of this movie?

Guest Weins, Shellie

Guest oshoko

Megan, I believe the movie your thinking of is the hilarious 1975 Woody Allen movie, "Love and Death." Although it was not actually Woody on the cross, but somebody play a young Woody Allen.

Guest oshoko

what is this movie? A man is on a boat trip and gets caught on ice. He meets and falls in love with a mysterious woman that always wears a scarf around her neck. At the end of this film (Do not read this last part if you don't want to know the ending) the woman takes off her scarf and her head falls off. Please Help!

Guest Lewis, Don

Answer this obscure question and save my sanity. In "Save the Tiger," at one point Jack Lemmon and Jack Guilford have drinks in a hotel bar. In the bar, a television is on, playing an old movie. It appears to star Bogart and maybe Edward G. Robinson. Bogart picks up a stray baseball lost by some kids, later shoots Robinson (?) The baseball scene of course is later echoed at the end of the movie, when Lemmon picks up a ball with different results. What's the movie? Help!!

Guest Stone, David

I am looking for a movie. The storyline is a girl is raised on a plantation with her father the owner of the plantation. she grows up thinking that her mother is dead (I think). When her father passes away, she finds out at the funeral, that her mother was black meaning she is half white and half black. Instead of becoming owner of the plantation she becomes a servant/slave and ends up working at a mansion in New Orleans or something similar. She works for a wealthy merchant and ends up falling in love with him. The time period is around mid to late 1800's, and the costumes are very similar to Gone With The Wind. That is all I can remember but I trying to find the name of this movie. Thank you.

Guest finnie12, moira

David, the movie is "Band of Angels" (1957) with Yvonne De Carlo as the girl, Clark Gable as the merchant and a very young Sidney Poitier. It's probably Mrs. Munster's best movie...I believe that it's on video.

Guest Gartsu, Robin

HELP! iN THE MID SIXTIES (?) A MOVIE WITH EITHER, I THINK kIRK DOUGLAS OR BURT LANCASTER ABOUT A WHITE HUNTER HIRED TO LEAD A TRIBE TO A NEW HOME BY A GOVERNMENT RELOCATION PROJECT, AND BECAUSE THE CHEIF OF THE TRIBE RELATES THE MOVE TO THE STORY OF EXODUS THEY START CALLING HIM MOSES.

Guest Mitchell, Jean

There was a picture made several years ago with Carrol Baker and I think Roger Moore played the male lead but I'm not sure. She was a nun but wasn't sure she wanted to be a nun and a storm came and the Virgin Mary Statue took her place in the nunnery until she came back. Does anyone know what movie I am talking about? It has been a long time since I saw it. Thanks.

Guest Mitchell, Jean

Thanks Ken, I will surely check Amazon out. It is funny how it all comes back when somone gives you the correct title. Thanks again.

Guest oshoko

Also, another Woody Allen movie that features the Woodman on a Jesus cross is "Bananas" where he is being carried on the cross and trying to parallel park in a dream sequence.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest brooks, michael

this movie stars fred mcmurry and a good looking co star i cant think of her name but i am sure ma kettle played in it with 2sons she always whipped them when got mad at them its afunny movie i cant think of the name of this movie please help i cant wait to see it again.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Levin, Michael A.

The movie is "Mister Moses". It was released about 1965 and it starred Robert Mitchum. It's rarely shown these days. I do know John Barry (of James Bond fame) provided the music score. Anybody else have any more definite information?

• 1 month later...
Guest GenevaW

I have been searching (for a very long time) for a black and white movie that takes place in Mexico. I was very young when I saw it but it terrified me. It's about a poor young boy who steals his fathers' body from the cemetery after the care takers dig it up for unpaid plot rental and places it in a catacomb with other indigent bodies. This may not be the plot of the story, just the part that scared me. HELP ??? g.

Guest Laughters, Mark

I have been looking for this movie for years. A boy is walking behind a city park baseball field. The batter hits a long ball that rolls to a Monument that says something about the first flight or maybe (the first transcontinental or transatlantic flight). Later in the movie the boy is playing with a RED toy airplane that his Grandfather had made. Somehow the boy goes back in time and meets his Grandfather when he was a young man and when the boy gets back to today the monument has changed and now his Grandfathers name on it. Please help me. What's the name of this movie???

Guest Burke, Mike

I saw a movie when I was a kid(in the 40s) that starred Merle Oberon as a girl whoI been released from a mental institution, and George Mitchell as her uncle, who. I believe was after her inheritance. It took place in the swamps of Louisiana or Florida, and I remember nothing else except it scared me to death. (I was only about 4 at the time, and my Mom, God bless her, dragged me along to any movie she wanted to see). Does anyone know the title, and any other info? Thanks, Mike

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Burke, Mike

Thanks, Mongo. Its amazing how so many movies that my mom dragged me to in the forties have haunted me for over 50 years! hopefully Ill get a chance to see it again on TV or video.