Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Funny Error in TCM movie article

bundie

I was looking at an article about a movie TCM is showing next week, The Little Hut, and saw this:

"The sexiest Hollywood movie moment of the 1950s is to be found in the thriller Seven Days in May (1964)."

I had to read this twice, thought I'd missed something.  An unfortunate error to put 1964 as part of the 1950s, don't you think?

BLU

I was looking at an article about a movie TCM is showing next week, The Little Hut, and saw this:

"The sexiest Hollywood movie moment of the 1950s is to be found in the thriller Seven Days in May (1964)."

I had to read this twice, thought I'd missed something.  An unfortunate error to put 1964 as part of the 1950s, don't you think?

BLU

Well, Ava Gardner was in both films, if that will help unravel the mystery.

They wereactually talking about Ava Gardner, but there's no mystery. My point is that a film made in 1964 couldn't possibly be considered a 1950s film.  That's just flat out wrong.  Half the movie buffs on these boards could do a better job than the person who writes these articles.

BLU

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings