Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just one scene to go on...

Cynthia1934

Hello everyone,

This is my first post to help me find the answer to a question about a movie I saw many, many years ago.  Back in the early 1960's, there used to be 1930's movies on in the late afternoon.  I was hooked even at that young age, and still am!  I remember seeing what I believe was a gangster-type movie in which a blonde woman was killed, or injured, and placed in a stack of tires where she was later found.  For some reason that scene haunted me as a child, and, I guess, it still does.  Does anyone remember a scene like that and in which movie it was?  As much as I watch TCM I have never seen that movie again.

Thank you all so much for your help.

Cynthia

And lemme guess here, Cynthia...to this day you can't drive into a Firestone and/or Goodyear store without gettin' a case of the Heebie-jeebies, RIGHT?! ;)

(...sorry, couldn't resist...and sorry again, I have no idea which movie this is)

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

Well, I checked out "Fog over Frisco" and it is NOT the movie I am thinking of, but it was a really good one!  So my question is still out there about finding a blonde in a stack of tires.  Anyone even remotely remember that scene in a movie? 

Thanks again.

Cynthia