Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name 10 Facts About This Actor

5-Samuel Goldwyn, who preferred the well-fleshed in both male and female players, was taken aback by Montgomery's gangling length. At MGM, he was granted artificial contours by studio costumers as a college football player extra. Later, Mother Nature did her bit; yet he never lost the hint of bony jointure.         

10- His early childhood was one of privilege, as his father was president of the New York Rubber Company His father committed suicide in 1922 by jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge and the family's fortune was gone.

40 minutes ago, nakano said:

10- His early childhood was one of privilege, as his father was president of the New York Rubber Company His father committed suicide in 1922 by jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge and the family's fortune was gone.

I really liked what you wrote Because I wrote something very similar at #8.

6.   His picture appeared in the 1984 movie Gremlins as the late Mr. Deagle, a heartless rich businessman much like the roles Arnold was best known to play.  Director Joe Dante got the family's permission to use Arnold's photograph.

In Gremlins, a photo of character actor Edward Arnold is used for ...

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

I really liked what you wrote Because I wrote something very similar at #8.

i know but i took it from wiki it was more precise in details that is all!

9-He had large real estate holdings including a large Citrus ranch with orange groves.He died very rich but his beginnings in life were not easy:In  the February 1936 issue of Motion Picture Magazine and says of this time "My father was a helpless invalid when my mother died and left us--five children. I was seven and there were three younger. At eight, I was selling papers to help support them. At ten, I was working twelve hours a day in a cellar, soldering jimcrack jewelry for three dollars a week. At twelve, I was a bell-hop in an elegant club, running errands all day and half the night till the bones of my feet ... collapsed and had to be imprisoned in casts for six months."