Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name 10 Facts About This Actor

8.  After filming Ziegfeld Girl with Judy Garland the two actresses became life long friends.  They were even next door neighbors in the 1950s.

9) Lana's life became front page headlines when her daughter, Cheryl   Crane, killed the mother's live-in lover, Gangster Johnny Stompanato.

Cheryl had come to the defense of her mother who was being beaten by Stompanato.

The killing was ruled as justifiable homicide in self-defense.

10.  Wrote four books:  Her autobiography "There Really was a Hollywood"; "Psycho: Behind the Scenes of the Classic Thriller" ; "House of Destiny" (a novel); and "The Dream Factory" (a novel).

4.  Quinn had a speech impediment which Frank Lloyd Wright paid to have corrected.  After the surgery, Quinn attended acting classes as a form of speech therapy.    He loved the classes and quit architecture to pursue an acting career. 

Quinn on Wright: "He said an architect has to talk people into living the way he wants them to live, and you can't convince anybody with the way you're talking. He was such a wonderful man. I was hoping he'd want to adopt me. I loved him. I really loved him."