Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trouble with TCM ON DEMAND IN FIREFOX 28

johnniedoo

I have just begun to have a problem with watching On Demand and Live movies in Firefox v28.  The trouble is with the windows that show the flash movies: on demand the window is off center so that only a small portion shows and is skewed off to the right 90%.

In live , the move is centered but the full screen will not work , nor either of the other flying controls on the bottom for cc, pause and full screen. it stays small -only thing works is a click on the pane to pause and play.  It is in windows 7 sp1 x 64 all up to date.  It will work in firefox 'safe' mode. but not if i disable the various and several extensions in batches. disable plug ins as well but can not make it work. It had been working and nothing was added to the firefox 'add on' since it did work.

I can play in IE11 no trouble. so , i do. But i am looking to solve the firefox problem some how.  the shockwave flash is up to date as are all other add ons and plug ins. same with windows updates.

I have a similar computer in another room with same OS and firefox and it had no troubles. I was just wondering if anyone else encountered any similar issues with Firefox v28.

I want to track down the problem area before going on to update firefox to v29. 

thanks

john

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings