Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posters : Another Teen Movie

Kid Dabb

AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL seemed to have cornered the market for these "Teen-sploitation" flicks back in the late '50's to '60's, didn't they?

Sepiatone

Yes, but the question remains: Did ANY of us actually WATCH those A-I flicks all the way through while at the drive-ins with our "main squeeze" on those Friday and Saturday nights back in the day???

(...as it usually got mighty hard to watch those through a fogged-up windshield and from the back seat, ya know!) ;)

I didn't see a single one of these at the drive-in - unfortunately, it wasn't for those reasons. I saw all mine on weekend television shows. I even tape recorded many of their soundtracks with a small recorder I had gotten for my birthday - all gone now <sniff!>

Of course I've seen Thunder Road. It's not a teen exploitation flick. I'm pretty sure I saw Fireball 500. I may have seen a couple of the others, but on TV, not at the drive-in. I guess I just hung with a more intellectual crowd in HS. At the drive-in, we went to see What's New P-ussy Cat, Tom Jones, Sex and the Single Girl, and James Bond films... Sexier than hot rod movies.   ;)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings