Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Please Remind Me:

Palmerin

where can I see online the movies that have been shown on TCM?

There are two ways-

1) If your cable or satellite provider provides an On Demand section, TCM offers movies via the On Demand section. The fare changes weekly.

2) The WatchTCM app- be sure that you have gone to your cable or satellite provider's website and set up an online account with a user name and password. 

Then, go to TCM.com and click on the WatchTCM app. Find your cable/satellite provider from the drop down list of carriers.

You will have to use the user name and password that you use for your cable/satellite provider to sign in (not the user name/password that you use to sign in to these message boards).

But, be aware, that not all cable/satellite providers have signed contracts with TCM to be part of the service.

Once you are signed in, choose a movie and begin watching it.

• 10 months later...

I too have been waiting patiently for Time Warner Cable to support WatchTCM.  My assumption has been that they were dragging their feet while waiting for the merger with Comcast to go through.  Now that the Comcast merger is officially dead, I can only hope that negotiations with TWC to support the WatchTCM service will resume.  In the meantime I will not hold my breath, as TWC is the same company that took several years to work out an agreement to carry the NFL Network.