Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

From around the galaxy

• 3 weeks later...

Knew there was some type of record that wasn't broken but couldn't put my finger on it.  

So he's going to fly across the Pacific in that thing.  Make certain to have Last Will & Testament filled. :wacko::blink:

Bees discovered living in a woman's eye: 'They were still intact and all alive'

A woman was shocked to discover that a group of bees were living inside her eye — and feeding off of her tears.

The 28-year-old, known only as Ms. He, thought dirt had been blown into her eye while she was pulling out weeds around the graves of her relatives.

Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? for Yahoo’s newsletter.

However, several hours later the 28-year-old visited a hospital in southern Taiwan when her eyes started to swell and cause her pain.

Dr. Hong Chi Ting, who works at the Fooyin University Hospital, said he was “shocked” when he saw four bees living in He’s eye upon further examination.

“She couldn’t completely close her eyes,” he told the BBC. “I looked into the gap with a microscope and saw something black that looked like an insect leg.

“I grabbed the leg and very slowly took one out, then I saw another one, and another and another. They were still intact and all alive.”

The insects are known as sweat bees because they land on people so they can drink beads of perspiration.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/bees-discovered-living-womans-eye-still-intact-alive-110601280.html

b7317153a2cf0310e05a915c26e3eee5

5 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

Bees discovered living in a woman's eye: 'They were still intact and all alive'

A woman was shocked to discover that a group of bees were living inside her eye — and feeding off of her tears.

The 28-year-old, known only as Ms. He, thought dirt had been blown into her eye while she was pulling out weeds around the graves of her relatives.

Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? for Yahoo’s newsletter.

However, several hours later the 28-year-old visited a hospital in southern Taiwan when her eyes started to swell and cause her pain.

Dr. Hong Chi Ting, who works at the Fooyin University Hospital, said he was “shocked” when he saw four bees living in He’s eye upon further examination.

“She couldn’t completely close her eyes,” he told the BBC. “I looked into the gap with a microscope and saw something black that looked like an insect leg.

“I grabbed the leg and very slowly took one out, then I saw another one, and another and another. They were still intact and all alive.”

The insects are known as sweat bees because they land on people so they can drink beads of perspiration.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/bees-discovered-living-womans-eye-still-intact-alive-110601280.html

b7317153a2cf0310e05a915c26e3eee5

So does she shed honey while crying? :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

bKAc9RDt_bigger.jpgKaren HaoVerified account @_KarenHao
FollowFollow @_KarenHao
More

Everyone’s lining up for Microsoft’s AI ice cream decider, which tells you what flavor you should have based on your “mood”. If it detects you smiling, it recommends strawberry cheesecake. If it detects you frowning, it recommends double chocolate. #AiEverything

5:35 AM - 30 Apr 2019
23 minutes ago, hamradio said:

My mood is angry if something not human try to tell me how I feel.

resistanceisfutile.jpg

Yeah, I agree. I'm not really sure I would consider Strawberry a "smiling" flavor either. Definitely not my favorite.

3 hours ago, MovieCollectorOH said:

EDIT: Looks like the pinheads at Youtube purged yet another user.  Can we say "useless website"?

They took offense thinking the chimp is smarter than the ones running the place.

• Like 1