Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

From around the galaxy

If rotating space stations work, why the ISS wasn't design to do so? :huh:

How are we going to get the materials up to build such a thing? (like a mountain? :lol:) Who's going to fund the STAGGERING cost?

Just now, hamradio said:

If rotating space stations work, why the ISS wasn't design to do so? :huh:

How are we going to get the materials up to build such a thing?  Who's going to fund the STAGGERING cost?

I think Bezos was implying he would fund it.

70-year-old put dead wife in passenger seat and drove her across Arizona, cops say

An Arizona police officer who pulled over an Oklahoma man driving on Interstate 10 got more than he bargained for when he spotted the man’s dead wife in the passenger seat, police say.

Rodney Puckett, 70, told the officer that his wife, Linda Puckett, 74, had died at a Texas hotel earlier in their trip, Eloy police wrote in a release. He told police that he put her body in the passenger seat to continue on to their destination, officers wrote.

https://www.fresnobee.com/news/nation-world/national/article230376309.html

MV5BMzc3MTRmYTItMThjNC00YTFhLWEzNjEtMWMyNjE5YjcwYzUxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5NjM0NA@@._V1_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

‘She is going be the coldest’: 7-year-old barbershop phenom turning heads, cleaning them too

https://www.walb.com/2019/01/18/she-is-going-be-coldest-year-old-barbershop-phenom-turning-heads-cleaning-them-too/

https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2019/01/18/Seven-year-old-barber-draws-attention-at-Houston-shop/1021547827085/

RWBEK4WCYVDOLHWFTVW4E3X6AQ.PNG

The COLDEST? :o

Didn't they meant the coolest? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Elvis's Jet Rusting in Roswell

Elvis’s Private Jet, New Mexico

You’d be surprised who some of the world’s abandoned planes once belonged to. Elvis Presley was known for collecting planes, referring to two of them as the Lisa Marie and the Hound Doug II. However, this 1962 Lockheed Jetstar Jet, which has been stranded at Roswell International Air Center, New Mexico, doesn’t seem to be as popular as the others. The owner of the jet recently put it up for auction, but no one seems to be interested in buying it.

elvisplane.jpg

Roswell? Waiting for aliens to bring back Elvis. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/14/2019 at 11:59 AM, MovieCollectorOH said:

@ MovieColllector

Hi, I posted asking for help with a problem with streaming the Criterion Channel. You were helpful with this. I cannot find those exchanges. I thought sure it on this thread that I used but they are no where to be found. I found the solution and would like to share it but I would like to find those posts. Any ideas? Perhaps it was another thread?

58 minutes ago, laffite said:

Hi, I posted asking for help with a problem with streaming the Criterion Channel. You were helpful with this. I cannot find those exchanges. I thought sure it on this thread that I used but they are no where to be found. I found the solution and would like to share it but I would like to find those posts. Any ideas? Perhaps it was another thread?

Here are the posts you are looking for, I believe:

http://forums.tcm.com/topic/261246-nbcuniversal-launching-its-own-streaming-service/?tab=comments#comment-2064709