Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

From around the galaxy

This country school photo complete with barbed wire fence was taking during the 1930's in Ferrell, West Virginia. I scanned it from one of those vintage photo calendars a few years ago.  Rough texture created a "dotted" pattern when zoomed in.

14ccsvr.jpg

Does one get amused at the bad Chinese to Engilsh translation sometimes?  I am looking at the 2 boxes my new security cameras came in, one says...

Product in kind prevail

Automatically adapt to the digital noise reduction.

the other reads (including missing space)...

Expectation in your mind excellent

Picture in ourcamera over

Question... Will someone tell me who EXACTLY is this most interesting man in the world??

Never heard of him.

You've seen Clint Eastwood's Hang 'em High (1968), I'm sure.

You've seen Clint Eastwood's Hang 'em High (1968), I'm sure.

Well, Clint MAY have at ONE time been "The most interesting man in the world".

(...but THEN of course there was that whole unfortunate instance where he started talking to empty chairs, and that put an end to THAT notion once and for all) ;)

Well, Clint MAY have at ONE time been "The most interesting man in the world".

(...but THEN of course there was that whole unfortunate instance where he started talking to empty chairs, and that put an end to THAT notion once and for all) ;)

NoooOOoooo... That ain't Clint!

Must be a missing episode, "Star Wars - The Force Sleeps"  :P  (thanks producers of Big Bang for trashing it)

Trashing it?  Clearly the show honors the serials of Star Wars, Star Trek,  and Raiders.  

Happen to see that episode last night;  Bob is so deadpan he might as well be dead (the episode is about his death).    The best part is when he is in a dream in the place where Yoda taught Luke and says something like; 'how did I end up in Florida looking like Friar Tuck'.

• Like 1

Happen to see that episode last night;  Bob is so deadpan he might as well be dead 

Exactly! I pity the other Jedi's in the afterlife for spending any time with him.  Zzzzzz. LOL!

6z1sfk.jpg

Nice drawing of a classic Django photo, with him playing a Gibson L5 while he was in the USA with Duke Ellington.  He didn't really like this guitar since he preferred the Selmar Guitars used by the gypsy jazz players (with silk strings).

Looks like today I'll play a lot of gypsy jazz based on your inspiration.