Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
slaytonf

Did Rock Hudson ever make a good movie?

From now on, I'll try to use the word "ditty" whenever I can.

I often use a word that rhymes with ditty. Also with dit.

Yeah, I agree---she's the one sucking on the lollipop when she's being questioned.

In the actual movie (if I remember correctlty) it was a different girl who was asked about "unnatural sexual advances."

I thought it was some taffy or maybe beef jerky or something.

Whatever it was, it was lucky- she was gorgeous. And I think the scene in the trailer was the one (and girl) used in the film, because I remember sitting up and being like "WHO is THAT?!"

That girl could've gone places.

I thought it was some taffy or maybe beef jerky or something.

Whatever it was, it was lucky- she was gorgeous. And I think the scene in the trailer was the one (and girl) used in the film, because I remember sitting up and being like "WHO is THAT?!"

That girl could've gone places.

Yeah, I'm not sure what she was eating. A lollipop came to mind because there was a stick, but I think what was attached to the stick was rectangular so maybe it was taffy.

The girl was definitely in the movie. I think her character was called Sonny. 

I was thinking that in the trailer the detective's question was from his interview with a different girl and that the part with the laughing girl with the candy was used in the trailer because it was so captivating. But, yes, her reaction was definitely somewhere in the movie. It was very memorable. 

Yeah, I'm not sure what she was eating. A lollipop came to mind because there was a stick, but I think what was attached to the stick was rectangular so maybe it was taffy.

The girl was definitely in the movie. I think her character was called Sonny.

I was thinking that in the trailer the detective's question was from his interview with a different girl and that the part with the laughing girl with the candy was used in the trailer because it was so captivating. But, yes, her reaction was definitely somewhere in the movie. It was very memorable.

sounds like it might have been a "slo-poke" candy bar. they've been off the market for a good while but they were bars of chocolate covered caramel on a stick.

sounds like it might have been a "slo-poke" candy bar. they've been off the market for a good while but they were bars of chocolate covered caramel on a stick.

Damn that sounds good.

One irony of Pretty Maids All in a Row was that someone in the cast actually had the name Joy Bang.

I heard her nickname was Almond Joy Bang. 

One irony of Pretty Maids All in a Row was that someone in the cast actually had the name Joy Bang.

another is that one of the female characters was enjoying a slo-poke.

(yes i went there)

Hmmmm...

"Joy Bang"

'ALMOND Joy Bang"

"a slow-poke"

(...glad to see you guys have been holdin' down the fort for me while I was out today)

• Like 1

But Darg, you missed my compliment to you a few posts back. :huh:

Are ya talkin' about THIS one, MissW?

Well now, that's not pritty. I think you should quitty.

(God, I'm worse than Dargo. Much.)

Well, a bit "lefthanded" wouldn't ya say???

(...wait...what am I sayin' here?...I'll take ANY compliment I can GET...I can't afford to be "choosy", ya know!) ;)

Maybe I should have put quotation marks around "compliment" (like you do...using ", I mean.)

But look at it this way, Dargo baby: it's an acknowledgement that you have a recognizable personal style !

I heard her nickname was Almond Joy Bang. 

Well, sometimes you feel like a nut . . .