Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cary Grant movies

tastycake3

Why do we not see one of Carys best films (house boat)? This film also stared Sofia Lorain. What a great paring the two were in this comedy. It should be shown as it is a true classic.

Is there some logical reason we don't see it on the line up????

Why do we not see one of Carys best films (house boat)? This film also stared Sofia Lorain. What a great paring the two were in this comedy. It should be shown as it is a true classic.

I think the main reason it's not aired much is because it is a Paramount movie.

Actually, TCM has aired HOUSEBOAT in the past. It's been shown a handful of times.

Actually, TCM has aired HOUSEBOAT in the past. It's been shown a handful of times.

Tasty - TCM may seem to neglect some films like "Houseboat" because they have to lease them specifically as opposed to the MGM and Warner Brothers movies that they own the rights to.

Be patient - "Houseboat" will turn up again.It IS a fun movie (I remember seeing it at the Seacoast Drive-In in Hampton, NH when I was a kid) I love the "Houseboat" theme song - "Almost in Your Arms" and Sophia Loren was never more beautiful. She and Cary Grant make a great couple.

Tasty - TCM may seem to neglect some films like "Houseboat" because they have to lease them specifically as opposed to the MGM and Warner Brothers movies that they own the rights to.

Be patient - "Houseboat" will turn up again.It IS a fun movie (I remember seeing it at the Seacoast Drive-In in Hampton, NH when I was a kid) I love the "Houseboat" theme song - "Almost in Your Arms" and Sophia Loren was never more beautiful. She and Cary Grant make a great couple.

This film was excruciating for Cary Grant to shoot. Sophia had recently rebuffed him in favor of Carlo Ponti.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings