Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Written On The wind -1957?? Anybody Remember .....

JERRYUUC

EVERYTIME I SEE THE MOVIE WITH THAT  TITLE MOVIE AIRING ... I THINK ABOUT

A MOVIE THAT I DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF FROM BACK WHEN I WAS JUST A YOUNGSTER

(RIGHT NOW I AM A 68 YEAR OLD GENTLEMAN ) IT WAS ABOUT SOMEBODY THAT WAS DYING FROM SOME ILLNESS AS SOMEONE STOOD BY THEIR BEDSIDE ... GAZING OUT THE WINDOW AT THE BEAUTIFUL FALL TREES AND A DOCTOR TELLING THE SICK PERSON .... "WHEN THAT LAST LEAF IS GONE OFF THAT TREE ..... YOU WILL ALSO BE GONE FROM THIS LIFE ".... AND A TUNE  WOULD PLAY IN THE BACKGOROUND ... I THINK WAS CALLED  "WRITTEN ON THE WIND" . I'VE YET TO CATCH THE MOVIE WITH THAT TITTLE BUT I SEE ONE IS AIRING ON TCM

THIS FRIDAY MORNING.... BUT I READ THE SPOILER ...AND IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE ONE I AM SPEAKING OF ..... OH .... I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING ...IT MAY HAVE BEEN CALLED JUST THAT "THE LAST LEAF !"   IN FACT I BELIEVE IT WAS A NOVEL FIRST ...I WILL GO SEARCH FOR SOMETHING WITH THAT TITLE... IF ANYBODY ELSE MIGHT REMEMBER THIS MOVIE I AM SPEAKING OF ... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BACK TO ME ... I WILL RETURN HERE WITH THE RESULT OF MY SEARCH LATER.....         THANK YOU ..... AND ENJOY... TCM ! 

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings