Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does Anybody Cruise Alone?

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I am also looking for a roommate to split the cost, in case anyone is interested. I have already paid in-full for the cabin though, and it will be up to the roommate to reimburse me. It is a standard inside cabin; and there are no more of those available, so you will be hard-pressed to find a cabin as cheap as I have got. $1,125 + $300 (taxes, fees, tips)

Personal Profile: 24; Male. I went on the last one in December and had a grand time. My favorite personality I met on it was either Rick Baker or Eddie Muller. 

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I am also looking for a roommate to split the cost, in case anyone is interested. I have already paid in-full for the cabin though, and it will be up to the roommate to reimburse me. It is a standard inside cabin; and there are no more of those available, so you will be hard-pressed to find a cabin as cheap as I have got. $1,125 + $300 (taxes, fees, tips)

Personal Profile: 24; Male. I went on the last one in December and had a grand time. My favorite personality I met on it was either Rick Baker or Eddie Muller.

movieman1989 I am interested in going on the cruise and would like to share accommodations. I am a 43 year old female from Calgary, Canada. Also sounds like a great price on the cabin. This would be my first TCM Cruise. Rachel

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings