Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name of old classic movie?

bkmaddpg

Ok Ive been searching for this movie title for 4 hours. The movie is in color and i think its set in Malibu Ca.Its a Comedy. A whole bunch of people end up in this house on the cliffs above the ocean during a heavy rain storm and get trapped in inside the house as it starts to slide down the cliff. In the end the house acually fips upside down and slides down the hill and on beach. i think it was late 60s or early 70s.

Glad you agree with me Fred that the film he's looking for is DON'T MAKE WAVES. I would be surprised if it wasn't the film, since his description is the way I remember this film. It's exactly the story line, Hopefully the trailer will help and since the film will be aired on TCM in less than month I think the poster will be happy to have his answer :)

Glad you agree with me Fred that the film he's looking for is DON'T MAKE WAVES.

Yes, Thanks. I couldn't remember the title. I saw this about 10 years ago but I didn't remember the title, but I remembered something about the house falling off a hill and the teens on the beach.

thanks guys I watched it  last night on u tube. it was in 9 parts and the last scene wasnt there. so i found it elsewhere and fast forwarded to the last 15 min. yup it was the one i was looking for. was this Sharon Tates first movie?

You're Very Welcome. Glad to help :) Sharon Tate began her film career in 1961 with some uncredited roles. Around 1966 (2 films before DON'T MAKE WAVES) she had larger roles and she did a bit of television work. You might want to look on a site called IMDB and possibly Wikipedia for more information on beautiful and tragic Sharon Tate. Don't forget that TCM will be airing DON'T MAKE WAVES July 9 @ 2pm. Hope you can rewatch it then :)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings