Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lookalikes thread found then lost again?

hamradio

I know but it does not show up on the Forum list and as Dargo pointed out, it was within the old Hot Topics but it in a way still survives if one uses Google.

I didn't use Google, I used your link and it brought me to this new forum. It is just not indexed to a forum theme title at this new forum, but it's someplace here, hiding.

I didn't use Google, I used your link and it brought me to this new forum. It is just not indexed to a forum theme title at this new forum, but it's someplace here, hiding.

Maybe the thread can be kept alive by using the links we both provided.  :)

Maybe the thread can be kept alive by using the links we both provided.  :)

I just went back to scsu's original posts from 2008, and they all are still there, so maybe a Moderator can find the thread and give us a direct index link to it.

I just went back to scsu's original posts from 2008, and they all are still there, so maybe a Moderator can find the thread and give us a direct index link to it.

I sent the moderators a message a few weeks ago with a link to the thread, asking if they could move it back here somewhere.  I never got a response.

Hi,

I double checked and I don't see a PM sent about bringing this old thread back.

Be sure to click on this account name and send a message if you have a question.

In other news, I have brought the requested thread back to General Discussions:  http://forums.tcm.com/index.php?/topic/19192-lookalikes/

Enjoy!

Thank you.

:)

I found the old Lookalikes thread by using Google and made a post to it but it does not show up on any TCM Forum list.  Where exactly is it located?

http://forums.tcm.com/index.php?/topic/19192-lookalikes/

Ok, it's back now. I hope you are happy. It was very easy to get it back.

It is now indexed under its original title of LOOKALIKES.

Fred

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings