Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who is this actress?

Herbglb

My uncle worked as a chef on movie sets during the during the 30s, 40s, and early 50s. We found a photo of him with an actress but we are not able to figure out who she is. Do any of you know?

Actress.jpg

I would love to figure this out.

Thanks

This photo bears an incredible resemblance to Susan Hayward.

Old Photo - Click Here

Well Kid,  my first guess was also Hayward.   In fact at first I said to myself 'this is Hayward,  duh!',  so I was about to post my guess but looked at the picture again.    While I still felt it could be Hayward,  I no longer felt it was so 'duh'.   So I wimped out and didn't post.     But since you posted,  even if I'm off base at least I have company! 

My uncle worked as a chef on movie sets during the during the 30s, 40s, and early 50s. We found a photo of him with an actress but we are not able to figure out who she is. Do any of you know?

Actress.jpg

15%2BSusan%2BHayward%2Bside%2Bsmile.jpg

SUSAN: Look at nose, eyebrows, 2 cheek creases (the high one and the low one), upper and lower lip, upper teeth showing during smile, hair naturally covering top part of ear, hair curls forward and upward in front of forehead.

Yes. Only one person in the whole wide world wore her hair that way.

:P

I believe Fred feels he need to prove that this is Hayward.   Hey,  both of us felt it was but based on the lookalike thread,   I have learned to be more carefull.    One 'are you crazy,  of course that is XYZ' mistake makes one leary!

I believe Fred feels he need to prove that this is Hayward.   Hey,  both of us felt it was but based on the lookalike thread,   I have learned to be more carefull.    One 'are you crazy,  of course that is XYZ' mistake makes one leary!

Oh, I know that one

:P

That's why I said "resemblance"

:lol:

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings