Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Link to Print August Schedule???

lydecker

Though I have seen posts regarding who the SUTS are and the order their films are in each day I haven't seen a link to print an August schedule.  Does one exist and, if so, can someone post the link?

Thanks.

Lydecker

Though I have seen posts regarding who the SUTS are and the order their films are in each day I haven't seen a link to print an August schedule.  Does one exist and, if so, can someone post the link?

This page has links to the full TCM schedules for June, July and August. 

But on the subject of monthly schedules, if anyone knows of any better format that exists for any of these months, please let me know.  TCM changed the font and format of its monthly schedules radically for the worse back in June of 2011, making them slow and cumbersome to edit into a  personalized schedule as a Word document.  We never did get any explanation for this change despite several threads devoted to the subject at the time, as it was nothing but one big stonewall.  It used to take no more than about half an hour to an hour to personalize a schedule for an entire month, but now it takes so long that I don't even bother to do it more than a week at a time.

Thanks so much for the link.  As for TCM making it more difficult to personalize (or find) a printable schedule, I hear you.  My theory is that corporate wants to discourage downloadable schedules in favor of selling subscriptions to their "Now Playing" guide.  I love TCM but the "profit motive"

has become increasingly apparent in everything they now do.

Again, thanks.

Lydecker

As for TCM making it more difficult to personalize (or find) a printable schedule, I hear you.  My theory is that corporate wants to discourage downloadable schedules in favor of selling subscriptions to their "Now Playing" guide.

If that's the reason, it's rather ironic, as  I've not only subscribed to Now Playing since 2010, I recently bought all the available back issues that I was missing from 1998 on up. Set me back over $300 and it took about 4 or 5 months for them to arrive.