Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM and Other Sources for Classic Film

6 hours ago, TopBilled said:

Saturday December 4, 2021

Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 5.58.50 PM.jpeg

Lake on TCM

leave her to heaven

Too bad TCM isn't showing any Deanna Durbin films on the centennial of her birth. 😕

...I always enjoy watching LEAVE HER TO HEAVEN, though.

On 12/21/2021 at 7:28 PM, TopBilled said:

Wednesday December 22, 2021

Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 5.55.27 AM.jpg

Seldom on TCM

good sam

I had never seen this film until Wednesday. I always enjoy Ann Sheridan, but Cooper was really good in it, too.

3 hours ago, sagebrush said:

I had never seen this film until Wednesday. I always enjoy Ann Sheridan, but Cooper was really good in it, too.

TCM doesn't show it too often, maybe every three or four years...great cast, interesting story...it was released on DVD.

The first film Ann Sheridan made after she left Warners and started freelancing.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, TopBilled said:

TCM doesn't show it too often, maybe every three or four years...great cast, interesting story...it was released on DVD.

The first film Ann Sheridan made after she left Warners and started freelancing.

Maybe it will turn into a TCM December staple, like IT HAPPENED ON 5TH AVENUE and HOLIDAY AFFAIR. Later Thursday night they are airing THE CHEATERS for the 2nd consecutive year. I saw it for the first time last year and was very impressed and also a bit surprised I had never heard of it before (especially since I am a fan of Joseph Schildkraut.)

• Like 1