Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Grace Kelly

noah80

Grace Kelly would have turned 85 years old this November.  I hope TCM will have something special about the actress on her birthday.  If she had lived, do you think she would be disappointed on how her children have turned out? (two children out of wedlock for her son Albert II, Prince of Monaco)

Grace Kelly would have turned 85 years old this November.  I hope TCM will have something special about the actress on her birthday.  If she had lived, do you think she would be disappointed on how her children have turned out? (two children out of wedlock for her son Albert II, Prince of Monaco)

Typically TCM doesn't have a birthday tribute.    I support this since almost everyday a movie star was born and therefore TCM's programming would be dominated by birthday tributes.     I would rather have more theme based tributes.   

Have you seen the Kidman movie about Grace?    Try to see the European one since it is more realistic.  

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings