Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"All Eyes on Sharon Tate" short

HoldenIsHere

Did anyone else watch the "All Eyes on Sharon Tate" short that TCM aired before its recent airing of BLOW-UP?

The short was a promo for Sharon Tate's movie EYE OF THE DEVIL, which also starred David Hemmings, the star of BLOW-UP.

It was very eerie watching this promo knowing what ultimately happened to Sharon Tate. 

• Like 1

Did anyone else watch the "All Eyes on Sharon Tate" short that TCM aired before its recent airing of BLOW-OUT?

The short was a promo for Sharon Tate's movie EYE OF THE DEVIL, which also starred David Hemmings, the star of BLOW-OUT.

It was very eerie watching this promo knowing what ultimately happened to Sharon Tate. 

It airs fairly often. EYE OF THE DEVIL is also known as 13 (which would have worked for the Friday the 13th programming we had recently). The film she made with Polanski seems a bit more disturbing to me.

Did anyone else watch the "All Eyes on Sharon Tate" short that TCM aired before its recent airing of BLOW-OUT?

The short was a promo for Sharon Tate's movie EYE OF THE DEVIL, which also starred David Hemmings, the star of BLOW-OUT.

Yeah, creeps me out.  I avoid watching it.  And as I've said before, I wish TCM would discontinue showing it.

• Like 1

That's BLOW UP.

Yeah, creeps me out.  I avoid watching it.  And as I've said before, I wish TCM would discontinue showing it.

DITTO. They show it a lot and it creeps me out too. She was so beautiful. So terrible what happened to her.........Manson still sitting it out in San Quentin. :(

DITTO. They show it a lot and it creeps me out too. She was so beautiful. So terrible what happened to her.........Manson still sitting it out in San Quentin. :(

Manson wouldn't last 24 hours if he ever got out. Even after all these years, he may be the most infamous inmate ever.

I've seen this featurette before but that was some time ago. Of course, it was a publicity piece but I recall thinking that Ms. Tate came off as disarmingly soft-spoken & thoughtful about her hoped-for future career. It is difficult to watch knowing what terrible fate awaited her but, in a strange way, I'm glad TCM aired it because I think she deserves to be remembered for the person she was, not just for how she died.

• Like 4

Thank you to kaslovestcm for displaying the Sharon Tate "short."  I have never seen it before, nor have I seen "Eye of the Devil." I have only seen her in "Valley of the Dolls" prior to this short. Sharon Tate was a beautiful young woman who not only had outward beauty but an inner glow.. She had a joyful spirit about her, and it's so sad to watch knowing what her fate would be.. 

I am confident he will rot the rest of his life out in jail.

He's sure living a long and healthy life. Guess there's some truth that only the good die young......

I've read he even gets fan mail. Sick.

I dont even remember Eye of the Devil playing in theaters. It must've had a quick play off. Of course, after she died, they resurrected some of her films to make money off the notoriety. Anything to make a buck.........

I think I've seen the "AEOST" short at least fifteen times...

Obviously I have been spending too much time watching TCM the last few years.

I do like to watch the part with David Hemmings, and keep wondering where Gayle Hunnicutt was.