Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone Else Love Ray Donovan?

lavenderblue19

Just watched the 12 episodes of Season1 of the Showtime series Ray Donovan, starring Liev Schreiber and Jon Voight. What a fantastic series. Jon Voight won a Golden Globe as Mickey Donovan and he deserved it. What a great performance he's giving in this series. Liev Schreiber is amazing. Great show. Hope someone else has seen it and would love to read some reactions to the show if you have. Thanks.

Liev Schreiber is Ray Donovan and he is great in the role (loved him before this show) He plays a Hollywood Fixer to celebrities, movie stars, the rich and famous. Jon Voight plays his father. This is a fantastic show. It is violent some of the time, but the scripts and the acting are superb. Fans of The Sopranos will probably love this show. The new season begins July 13 and I'm hoping the promotion I have for Showtime lasts for all 12 episodes. It's interesting to figure out which celebrites they've used for the basis for some of the characters. Elliot Gould is great in this show. This show deserves all the high accolades it's received.

I was just excited after watching the first season, I was hoping others had seen it and liked it too.

Just watched the 12 episodes of Season1 of the Showtime series Ray Donovan, starring Liev Schreiber and Jon Voight. What a fantastic series. Jon Voight won a Golden Globe as Mickey Donovan and he deserved it. What a great performance he's giving in this series. Liev Schreiber is amazing. Great show. Hope someone else has seen it and would love to read some reactions to the show if you have. Thanks.

The Cutter household are big fans of Ray Donovan and are looking forward to the return of the show in a couple of weeks. We are also big fans of Masters of Sex (Michael Sheen and Lizzie Caplan are great in the leads and Alison Janey and Beau Bridges are just as terrific in supporting roles) which airs on Showtime before or after Donovan, depending on your time zone.

• Like 1