Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tune name?

cigarjoe

For any musicologists out there. The name of the tune in The Big Heat, when Gloria Grahame is introduced standing at the bar mixing a drink, she is bouncing and humming along with it. I just heard it again in another Noir Screaming Mimi that is playing on GetTV, Anita Ekberg is dancing to it.

Must have been popular mid to late 50s.

For any musicologists out there. The name of the tune in The Big Heat, when Gloria Grahame is introduced standing at the bar mixing a drink, she is bouncing and humming along with it. I just heard it again in another Noir Screaming Mimi that is playing on GetTV, Anita Ekberg is dancing to it.

Does anyone into Swiss or German music knows the 2 musical selections the band is playing in this part of the movie below?  The first at the beginning and the 2nd piece is best at 1:35 into the film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pMBQE8dFZc

"Put The Blame on Mame" is listed in the soundtrack for both films. Maybe that's it.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings