Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Our Old Car (1946)

NipkowDisc

One of John Nesbitt's passing parade MGM shorts. I can't find it! Zilch! There is no reason why something that old should be so non-extant. Someone said it was incorporated into "The Great Morgan" (1946) but guess what? I can't find that either. Tcm can beat Our Old Car or The Great Morgan into the ground as many times as they want and I will not object.  :)

One of John Nesbitt's passing parade MGM shorts. I can't find it! Zilch! There is no reason why something that old should be so non-extant. Someone said it was incorporated into "The Great Morgan" (1946) but guess what? I can't find that either. Tcm can beat Our Old Car or The Great Morgan into the ground as many times as they want and I will not object.  :)

I love it. It is one of my favorite shorts. It did just air when THE GREAT MORGAN was rebroadcast earlier this week. It is not edited; the entire short is inserted into THE GREAT MORGAN. But I think it probably pops up separately in between movies on TCM.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings