Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

trying to find movie seen last month

Tiggeragec

I do not know any of the actors and cannot find a movie In imdb.

There is a business tycoon and army general. The tycoon has a daughter and the general has a son, guy 2.

The girl is a tomboy and the father takes her out of finishing school. She is brought europe. They spend their days together visiting tourist spots, taking photos

She meets guy no 2 when he comes to deliver a business letter to the tycoon. They hit it off but fail to deliver the letter. They spend their days together visiting tourist spots, taking photos

The letter contains important business information so the tycoon flies to New York. The general takes the girl to Scotland. He fishes and the girl hangs out with guy 2. However, she does not come back with the general. She goes camping with guy 2.

The tycoon and general at first think the girl is going out with guy 1. When they discover photos, the tycoon starts at man hunt for guy no 2. They do not know guy 2 is the son of the other partner .

This causes guy no 3. To hit guy 2 unconscious and really kidnap the girl. Guy no 3 is wanted.

This is where I hat to quit watching. I am asumming all ends well.

It was on cable sometime between June 15 and June 30.