Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

UNIVERSAL MONSTERS

MultiEye

I'm kicking off this thread with a bang. I just found out about this release getting ready for Halloween 2014, & I am saving my pennies for this for sure. The only holiday besides Christmas where watching "CLASSIC" films makes it all worth wild. It's essentially the same as the Legacy Editions back in 2006, but with Remastered Cuts, Bonus Features up the wazoo & more films they didn't release to the Legacy Editions. Good think I didn't get that Blu-Ray release from last year or 2 years ago. Once again don't sell out on me!!!!! I had to share it with the good people over here at TCM. Enjoy!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Classic-Monsters-Complete-Collection/dp/B00L8QP082/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1404933288&sr=1-2&keywords=universal+monsters

910kCWDtY4L._SL1500_.jpgA1lkJxget9L._SL1500_.jpgA1zqotCV2iL._SL1500_.jpg

• Like 1

The first model kit I ever bought of the Universal Monsters was Dracula. It was the best one and even came with a little write-up about the character. Painting them was creative fun - and there was that cool bonus of sniffing Lepages glue while assembling the kits.

I also put together The Wolf Man, Frankenstein, The Mummy and Phantom of the Opera.

Then I outgrew such activities. But I think back on those times with affection.

• Like 1

The first model kit I ever bought of the Universal Monsters was Dracula. It was the best one and even came with a little write-up about the character. Painting them was creative fun - and there was that cool bonus of sniffing Lepages glue while assembling the kits.

I also put together The Wolf Man, Frankenstein, The Mummy and Phantom of the Opera.

Then I outgrew such activities. But I think back on those times with affection.

That's awesome. I believe it's safe to say that the classic films themselves are timeless & can be enjoyed for all ages at anytime, anywhere, anyplace. I love that we have stayed true to those classic films and although I don't like it when they market the hell out of something, when it comes to these horror greats, I can't get enough. I know many other people can agree with me on that.

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings