Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fox Movies

ElCid

Just as information, I learned that Fox Movie Channel and FXM have two separate websites if you want to check out their schedules.  However, I believe they "broadcast" on same cable channels.  Do in my area.

Apparently, Fox Movies is older movies that are shown from 3 AM till 3 PM and without commericials.

FXM movies take over with more recent movies from 3 PM till 3 AM and have commercials.

Just as information, I learned that Fox Movie Channel and FXM have two separate websites if you want to check out their schedules.  However, I believe they "broadcast" on same cable channels.  Do in my area.

Apparently, Fox Movies is older movies that are shown from 3 AM till 3 PM and without commericials.

FXM movies take over with more recent movies from 3 PM till 3 AM and have commercials.

This schizophrenic approach has been going on since January 1, 2013, I believe.  Within the last few weeks, the classic portion, FMC (before 2013 it was all known as FMC), has been renamed FXM Retro; however, you can still access their schedule at the FMC website.

This schizophrenic approach has been going on since January 1, 2013, I believe.  Within the last few weeks, the classic portion, FMC (before 2013 it was all known as FMC), has been renamed FXM Retro; however, you can still access their schedule at the FMC website.

They can call it whatever they want, it will still be the same, 75-80, films re-run endless through out the year. Anybody who thinks TCM repeats a lot should spend a few weeks watching FMC (or whatever it's called now). After that, they'll never complain about repeats on TCM again.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings