Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM Boards

I just wanted to say  that I absolutely enjoy reading all the threads on the TCM boards.  I also enjoy all the posters here.  A wonderful bunch of people - who have enlightened me over the years with their knowledge of classic film and interesting discussions.  Thank you to TCM for these boards - and to all the contributors/posters who make this such a great place.   

Also, since the inception of the new TCM boards, I'm not really that sure how to use all the features, but I noticed that I had some "notifications" and "likes" to some of my threads and posts.  I just wanted to thank those posters for that - wasn't sure what I'm supposed to do or if I should reply to the notifications.  I also see a letter icon - guess that is for e-mails?  

In any case - just wanted to say how much I enjoy all of you.

• Like 4

The boards are not perfect. There are some excellent insightful posts, and there are other posts (many) of a harassing nature daily. Unfortunately, we have a lot of folks with bad manners around here.

If you can see the positive and remain focused on that, good for you!

:)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings