Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Match Game

hepclassic

In the style of that classic dating-game show, except no one is dating anybody, just guessing from three probable profiles of an actor and/or actress. 

You ask one question and get three different answers. From those answers, you guess who the actor/actress is. 

Who wants to play? 

Match Game wasn't a dating show. The Dating Game was. Match Game had people fill in the blank in a sentence such as Dumb Dora wore a ______ to a baby shower.

If you can please read the rules of the game that give context rather than just seeing the title, you are more than welcome to play. 

In the style of that classic dating-game show, except no one is dating anybody, just guessing from three probable profiles of an actor and/or actress. 

You ask one question and get three different answers. From those answers, you guess who the actor/actress is. 

Who wants to play? 

ya know hep, this may, indeed BE fun, but I, for one, just ain't gettin' how this is supposed to work.

(maybe I'm just dense)

:wacko:

ya know hep, this may, indeed BE fun, but I, for one, just ain't gettin' how this is supposed to work.

(maybe I'm just dense)

:wacko:

Basically, a guessing game. I need to upload three photos of profiles. 

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings