Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RIP Elaine Stritch

GenRipper66

She was a member of the second class of the Dramatic Workshop of The New School (Brando had been in the first).

Members of this second class included:

Stritch

Rod Steiger

Walter Matthau

Tony Curtis

Harry Belafonte

Bea Arthur

That's one acting class

I've sometimes thought that this class would make an interesting book. Now there is one less of them to hear from...

• Like 1

It covered her career well. It basically followed her life in the now with reminisces of her past- and footage to boot! I had tears in my eyes near the end of it- not only from laughing, but from her honest thoughts about getting older. The film chronicles two health scares. If you have Netflix, you should watch it. I didn't think of a better way to pay tribute to her than to watch that documentary. 

It covered her career well. It basically followed her life in the now with reminisces of her past- and footage to boot! I had tears in my eyes near the end of it- not only from laughing, but from her honest thoughts about getting older. The film chronicles two health scares. If you have Netflix, you should watch it. I didn't think of a better way to pay tribute to her than to watch that documentary. 

Thanks. I cant wait to see it. Considering her serious health problems, its amazing she lived as long as she did......