Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cant remember the names! 3 Different movies! How good are you?! Haha

Shortknight

Well il start off with the movie that id like to watch tonight. And all of these discriptions are really vague! So youl have to read my mind or remember scene by scene haha, but all the help is appriated.

#1, What I remember is that theres a man and a woman, and they fall in love in a bar. He doesn't want to love her, hes a clean cut tougher man. Shes a pretty woman. She is actually dating a mob boss whos at the top of the chain. One part, they had to secretly start dating and meeting at the bar at a certain time, and one romatic night they ended up on the beach and discloved their love for each other.

They ended up running away together, but somewhere down the line she was betraying him, but I cant remember what about. Compeltely random part, and I think its the same movie, the thugs came looking for them and ended up killing a guy and chucking him in a canyon while he was "fishing", but im not sure if thats the same ****. Great movie though.

#2, Okay, heres the second one :P , I missed the start of this movie, but when I started, they couple were arguing with each other in a small hotel? Room, somewhere in a foreign country I think. But the main point was that they were arguing that they couldn't be together because It just wouldnt work. The man is a beach blond actor, and the woman is a taller woman with black hair, who has the jewish look to her, big nows etc, and shes a rights activist.

Well later in the movie, they end up together and have a baby, try there best to make it work and in the end they seperate. The very last scene in the movie is the man coming out from a building with his new woman and sees here advocating some rights thing out on the street, and just goes to ask her how shes doing, and they catch up, still intense feelings floating about in the air.

That movie was color! ;)  So that should help.

#3 I actually found the name of this movie once, but lost it.... So. I missed the start of this one too, but theres a man, who his father is sick and he is in a rather mundane boring relationship with this woman he is engaged to. Well later his father is on his death bed and is really unhealthy, and for some reason he ends up bringing this other woman in off the street to pretend to be his girlfriend to settle his father. Who is a big musical star.

The woman he brings is a musican and wants to make it big. Shes is really good. Well they start bantering with each other and develope a little crush and the mans father can see the true love going on here. Well he starts making a recovery, and thats where things get complicated. But they do end up together. (One scene I remember is his father gets her to take pearls out of the vault. Another one is at the end where they chace each other around the room like little kids lol :lol: )

Any ideas?????!!

Anyways theres a 4th movie on my mind too haha, so I might aswell spill it.

#4 This one has a big hint. It has Fred Astaire in it. Hes a dancer and he dances for a living. One of the nights his good buddy gets drunk before his show, and fred also developted a crush on the woman he did his act with. Wel the night he was drunk Fred pretended to be his friend to let the show go on and it was a spectactular preformance. Good movie!

If anyone can help with any one of these id love ya for it! Thanks a ton :)

Shawn :D

#1 sounds like OUT OF THE PAST, although you have some information mixed up.

The beach was in Mexico and the creek was the East Walker River.

:)

haha your corrections are hilarious. Quite the imagination on me.. Well theyve been helpin me out with these and alot more in another thread! But all thats left is #3! Thanks though :)

No 2 is probably THE WAY WE WERE and it did not take place in a foreign country. The blonde guy is Robert Redford and the woman is Barbra Streisand. Sounds like you got some of your facts wrong.m

No. 4 Does sound like HOLIDAY INN. Yes, and some of the facts are screwed up.

No 2 is probably THE WAY WE WERE and it did not take place in a foreign country. The blonde guy is Robert Redford and the woman is Barbra Streisand. Sounds like you got some of your facts wrong.m

Im not much of the fact man, but when I started watching it, I though just one clip they were over seas somewhere else helping some needy people. But I dont wanna dive into nit picking!

Miles, didn't look at the information thread first. Only saw the question posted here. Yes, I'm sure it's Broadway Melody also. If you remember Fred was drunk in that dance scene and Bing and Fred were both in love with Marjorie Reynolds. But yes, Broadway melody sounds closer to his description.

The parties not over! I just remembered another movie I cant remember. Aha. I think its a John Wayne flick, but I dont know.... All I know is its in Mexico, the shooter is bad ****, and in one part where he is half dead and already captured he rolls out of the place inside a huge keg!

Name that one!

Im not much of the fact man, but when I started watching it, I though just one clip they were over seas somewhere else helping some needy people. But I dont wanna dive into nit picking!

Ha, you are like me.... you need to take notes as you watch certain movies. :)

I finally made up a main-cast list for THE SEVEN SAMURAI, with photos and names, so I could remember all the characters correctly. :)