Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Thank you for posting the tribute

Thanks for the fine tribute for us readers/posters at the Message Board for Kyle Kersten.  I only discovered it a few moments ago, and it is delightful. I was just moving my mouse to the top bar and I crossed the lighted buildings, and there it was, materializing right before my eyes.   It was like finding a missing birthstone ring.  Thanks again, it is sweet and fitting a tribute as I have seen, and appreciated by me.

1624ls6.png

Thanks for the fine tribute for us readers/posters at the Message Board for Kyle Kersten.  I only discovered it a few moments ago, and it is delightful. I was just moving my mouse to the top bar and I crossed the lighted buildings, and there it was, materializing right before my eyes.   It was like finding a missing birthstone ring.  Thanks again, it is sweet and fitting a tribute as I have seen, and appreciated by me.

1624ls6.png

Be sure to click on his name if you haven't already.

And people have been posting recently in his Remembering Kyle in Hollywood thread in his tribute forum.

Hard to believe it's been a year.

• Like 1

Be sure to click on his name if you haven't already.

And people have been posting recently in his Remembering Kyle in Hollywood thread in his tribute forum.

Hard to believe it's been a year.

I hope others have done it; very sweet. I can't believe it's been a year either.

I hope you don't think it inappropriate, but I think of him every time I taste Strega.  I haven't been to Cantors since our meeting, and I think it would be a very bittersweet visit to do it.. But I will go back for the memories.  I had the pen he gave me for many years, and I still have the book of Reagan (early years) on my bookshelf.  and somewhere, even the temp tattoos!  Good times.

I hope others have done it; very sweet. I can't believe it's been a year either.

I hope you don't think it inappropriate, but I think of him every time I taste Strega.  I haven't been to Cantors since our meeting, and I think it would be a very bittersweet visit to do it.. But I will go back for the memories.  I had the pen he gave me for many years, and I still have the book of Reagan (early years) on my bookshelf.  and somewhere, even the temp tattoos!  Good times.

Casa,

Not at all inappropriate. He was, after all, a bartender. We enjoyed meeting you at Cantor's and I am so glad that the mementos he gave you continue to resonate. We had fun sharing out lives that evening and I just wish that there had been more opportunities to do that as the years rolled on, but like Casablanca the city, we will always have Cantor's.

Which seems rather fitting after all.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings