Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

James Garner (Maverick, Rockford) R.I.P.

MultiEye

Is there some reason you couldn't do all this in the other thread?

Hey man, I don't know what other thread you're talking about. Just cause you or whoever starts a thread I can't start my own?? This is my tribute to James Garner [...]

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited to remove inappropriate comments

Is there some reason you couldn't do all this in the other thread?

This thread I believe to show James Garner TV series, movies, clips, etc. that won't tie up the other thread in which other posters wants to reflect on Mr Garners acting career.  I think its a good idea.

• Like 1

Before I put you on ignore I will briefly respond:

Hey man, I don't know what other thread you're talking about. Just cause you or whoever starts a thread I can't start my own?? This is my tribute to James Garner not yours. If you don't like it tough ****. What you want all the replies & views for your **** I don't think so. Besides who gives a flying fu** what I post & how I post. The man just passed away who I admired very much as a person 

Too bad you can't share his grace, dignity, and good manners.

This thread will be THE ULTIMATE James Garner thread on this message board, go have fun with w/e you got cause I could care less where I post

How much less?

n7gVPgp.png

You  post like an especially immature 14 year old. I would suggest you'd fit in better at the Film General Board on IMDb.

Goodbye.

• Like 1

Hey man, I don't know what other thread you're talking about. Just cause you or whoever starts a thread I can't start my own?? This is my tribute to James Garner not yours. If you don't like it tough ****. What you want all the replies & views for your **** I don't think so. Besides who gives a flying fu** what I post & how I post. The man just passed away who I admired very much as a person & I'm not gonna comment on someones lame **** thread with 1 sentence with a same ol' R.I.P. crap. This thread will be THE ULTIMATE James Garner thread on this message board, go have fun with w/e you got cause I could care less where I post as logn as people see it & respect it.

It's very common for more than one thread to be started upon the death of a legendary star. No big deal.

I'm not gonna comment on someones lame **** thread with 1 sentence with a same ol' R.I.P. crap. This thread will be THE ULTIMATE James Garner thread on this message board, go have fun with w/e you got cause I could care less where I post as logn as people see it & respect it.

When I posted the other thread, it was a breaking news story.  It was also after 1AM.  As a service to the members here on the board, I just wanted to get the news out there.  I apologize that I didn't take the time to write more, instead of my '1 sentence with the same ol' RIP crap" in my initial post. 

I don't mind the creation of the separate thread, people are free to post where and what they want.  I just don't appreciate being declared "lame a s s" (that is what I'm assuming that said) and "crap" because I didn't take the time at 1 am to post a lengthy tribute complete with pictures and videos. 

When I posted the other thread, it was a breaking news story.  It was also after 1AM.  As a service to the members here on the board, I just wanted to get the news out there.  I apologize that I didn't take the time to write more, instead of my '1 sentence with the same ol' RIP crap" in my initial post. 

I don't mind the creation of the separate thread, people are free to post where and what they want.  I just don't appreciate being declared "lame a s s" (that is what I'm assuming that said) and "crap" because I didn't take the time at 1 am to post a lengthy tribute complete with pictures and videos. 

Getting into a dispute like this is inappropriate at this time when he are supposed to be remembering Garner. It is like getting into a fistfight at a funeral.

• Like 1

Getting into a dispute like this is inappropriate at this time when he are supposed to be remembering Garner. It is like getting into a fistfight at a funeral.

Thank you, I don't like confrontaion when it has to do with a touchy subject like this. It's the fact the dude with no life wants his threads to be popular & gets pissy at mecause I know what I'm doing. This is my tribute to James Garner, sorry for the 1 bad egg that's gotta ruin the batch, but it doesn't bother me & I won't let it. Keep posting about Mr. Garner, he will be missed forever.

Well, what say we look at this issue THIS way, folks...

AT LEAST both these James Garner threads ARE legitimate "news", RIGHT?! ;)

LOL

(...btw, I made my comment about Jim in the other one, but like many others have said here that I think Multi's video tribute here IS a nice additional touch)

• Like 1

Well, what say we look at this issue THIS way, folks...

AT LEAST both these James Garner threads ARE legitimate "news", RIGHT?! ;)

LOL

Thanks Dargo, can always count on you bro. [...] But this is a TRIBUTE to one of my all time favorites [...]

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited to remove inappropriate comments

I think all the embedding would not have been appreciated by speedracer5 in her thread. It was better to do it in this thread separately.

Thank you, somebody actually makes sense. Don't do it for me or anyone on this board, do it for Mr. Garner cause that man deserves nothing but the best from his loyal fans across the universe.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings