Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

100 Years of Film

sabrinakfair2

There's a short compliation of the films ever made that they show sometimes on TCM. It goes by year by year and I don't think it's that long like 5-10 minutes. I really enjoy it and was just wondering if anyone could to me a specific time it would be on so I could tape it. I know that sounds a little weird but, I think it's so neat! Can anyone help me out? Thanks

Sorry, there is no way to know EXACTLY when it is coming out. The short is about 10 or 11 minutes long so it is best to look for time remaining after the film and get your recorder ready in case it is played. When you are waiting look for the TCM Original Production Intro to start.

It should be noted that the "heavy lifting" of identifying each of the film clips featured in this Chuck Workman short was done by those who participate here on these TCM message boards and that Tim Dirks, who has perhaps the best (and oldest?) classic movie site on the internet, utilized our work here to add a bit more detail, and links to the reviews, on his site

... in case you didn't know (per the link that you provided) shaina;-)