Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BATMAN 1966

MultiEye

This thread is dedicated to ALL things Batman related, mainly consisting of the 1966 TV Show starring Adam West, Burt Ward & many others, BATMAN!!!! Since there has been much hype about the newly set release for the 1st time on DVD or BLU-RAY, this is a timeless classic & has held a giant fan base ever since it first aired.

exqsfxq0ivz0zj072vxz.jpg

Holy bat-guano! :)  This must be tcm's bat-thread! :D  Way back when as a bat-kiddie I had one of those die-cast batmobiles. A schoolmate had like 4 of them and he gave me one with a missing wheel otherwise it was bat-neato! :)  You pushed this little round lever in front of the windshield and this little vertical metal blade would pop out the middle of the front grille.

• Like 1

The set is a bit pricey, but I pre-ordered it the first day it was offered. After all, how can you put a price tag on something that will make you feel five years old in 1966 again. I already have The Wild, WIld West, The Man From UNCLE, and Lost In Space, so this will really make me feel like a kid again!

This thread is dedicated to ALL things Batman related, mainly consisting of the 1966 TV Show starring Adam West, Burt Ward & many others, BATMAN!!!! Since there has been much hype about the newly set release for the 1st time on DVD or BLU-RAY, this is a timeless classic & has held a giant fan base ever since it first aired.

exqsfxq0ivz0zj072vxz.jpg

• Like 1

I was only around 10 / 11 years old when BATMAN was on tv,  like most kids my age I was a fan but even at that young age I realized that  it was very, very, corny.  Now when THE GREEN HORNET came on (by the same production company, capitalizing on the BATMAN success) I really liked that. The Hornet and Kato were much more serious and "real" to me.  Looking back years later I realize that that show was quite violent, people got killed, and  the Hornet was a vigilante along the lines of a "Dirty Harry" . Actually the tv Green Hornet was a lot like the real "Batman" from the early comic book  days.  I still watch the BATMAN tv show from time to time mainly to see the many veteran actors who play the guest villains, I understand that most all of them really enjoyed playing the parts.  I look forward to seeing THE GREEN HORNET series finally get a DVD release, that I will definitely buy.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings