Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"Sharknado"

joefilmone

• 10 months later...

Oy I was just invited to see the MST3K guys in a live performance ripping apart this movie. I hated the first one, wouldn't bother with the second one. I'll never get those 2 hours back.

Typically, the better the movie, the better it will make an MST3K version.

My issue with these is intent. They aren't trying to make a good movie & fail...instead they think it's funny to make a bad movie.

Wait-Hollywood already has a monopoly on that.

• 2 weeks later...

My issue with these is intent. They aren't trying to make a good movie & fail...instead they think it's funny to make a bad movie.

Wait-Hollywood already has a monopoly on that.

Since the early days of Hollywood, there's always been a market for movies like that and right now it's on cable TV.  As for intent, the only thing the producer probably intended  was to hopefully make a few bucks and I can't argue with that. In the case of SHARKNADO, judging from the ratings, it was a big success.

I don't care how bad a movie might be, I always try and see some good in the fact that, if nothing else, it provided much needed work  for, usually under-employed, actors and crew.

• 3 weeks later...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings