TomJH

Just looking quickly, maybe,

Raymond Massey

Vivien Leigh

Mae West

Steve McQueen

Audrey Hepburn

?????

You got 3 out of 5, lavenderblue. I won't give the answers away yet, in case some else wants to try.

Aren't I a nasty tease?

What's next? Do you post more eyes or lav? She got the most correct.

I anyone wants to post some pix of stars eyes, they're more than welcome. I can try again myself but photobucket was giving me problems with the editing, thus the reason why I only posted five.

Congratulations to both you and lavender for your keen eye work here.

I can't post photos. Sorry and besides, I may have gotten those 3 before you, but you would have gotten them anyway if I hadn't posted them :) ( I'd post a wink, but computer won't let me use the BOLD, EMOTICON etc options and I've forgotten what the symbols are for the WINK)

Tom, want to make this your thread in trivia, the way Kid is posting screenshots?

Tom, want to make this your thread in trivia, the way Kid is posting screenshots?

I'm just winging it, lav. Again, photobucket is still giving me editing problems (though it let me get in a couple more images) so I don't know how many more I can post. iF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO POST A FEW EYE SHOTS, THEY ARE MORE THAN WELCOME.