E ?

F- Charlton Heston

G- Rock (maybe)

???????

Yep Lavender. I'll definitely agree with:

B- Franchot Tone

C- Gary Cooper

E-Charlton Heston

But, while I agree that D probably is Susan Hayward, I think it could also possibly be Ingrid Bergman.

And, I'm PRETTY sure F is that luscious Italian beauty that Tom would like to send some time with after jumpin' into GeneralRipper's little time machine...one Sophia Loren.

And G kind'a sort'a does look like Rock, but that's a maybe for me too here.

C-Robert Taylor

D-Ida Lupino

F-Marilyn M

G-Rock Hudson

EdIt:

D-Susan Hayward

You're correct in one, Iafitte, D is Susan Hayward. (Ironically, I thought that would be the toughest one to identify. Shows how right I am).

B- Franchot Tone

C- Gary Cooper (maybe)

D- Susan Hayward (maybe)

E ?

F- Charlton Heston

G- Rock (maybe)

???????

Bingo on three of them, lav. B Franchot Tone, D Hayward, E Big Chuck (you said F -WAY OFF!, if you meant it, especially with that clue I provided on F, but I assume you meant E).

You say G maybe be Rock. . . .  Rock who?  Oh, yeah, him. . . . Sorry, wrong.

Yep Lavender. I'll definitely agree with:

B- Franchot Tone

C- Gary Cooper

E-Charlton Heston

But, while I agree that D probably is Susan Hayward, I think it could also possibly be Ingrid Bergman.

And, I'm PRETTY sure F is that luscious Italian beauty that Tom would like to send some time with after jumpin' into GeneralRipper's little time machine...one Sophia Loren.

And G kind'a sort'a does look like Rock, but that's a maybe for me too here.

Dargo, B Tone is correct, E Heston, and F Loren - BINGO!!! (She would have been such a lucky girl if I could have made it into that time machine. Tsk, tsk).

Bingo on three of them, lav. B Franchot Tone, D Hayward, E Big Chuck (you said F -WAY OFF!, if you meant it, especially with that clue I provided on F, but I assume you meant E).

You say G maybe be Rock. . . .  Rock who?  Oh, yeah, him. . . . Sorry, wrong.

LOL Oh c'mon Tom, you know very well that I just mixed theletters up, and obviously I meant E as Charlton Heston, unless Heston was in the habit of wearing lipstick :D

Oh c'mon Tom, you know very well that I just mixed theletters up, and obviously I meant E as Charlton Heston

Well, I did give you the credit for it, lavender.

I was taking a chance, though. After all, you might have been confused. Think of the title of his most famous film, Ben Her. ;)

Here's a few more star mouths, starting off with different shots of the same two stars that you failed to identify last time.

A. 986843de-0f6d-4379-8bcc-213a902aada1_zps

But this time Person C from last time has got a friend with him. DOUBLE POINTS if you can identify the friend, as well.

B. 11e1d747-0a3f-429c-92af-5c1dde8fe4b7_zps

It's the return of Person G from last time, only this time showing the pearlies. Any guesses? I suspect smiles are real giveaways.

C. 3c8ed2c0-a3fd-481e-9670-803c56bb33a2_zps

Good luck here. I think this one is a toughie. But it was a well known star!

D. 653e0385-1046-4b1e-b165-a9ed02b3dcd1_zps

E. 8c08a9ee-c033-4c75-b630-b74ee5dfc5f6_zps

F. b45e5954-dec1-48c8-aa10-88c62fe3f0ba_zps

G. d17a29d2-250f-419b-8d08-2169552c0254_zps

Clue: This person's happy here ;)

H. 284f1e29-e6df-4983-9f04-23af371aed6a_zps

Another double mouther! Any guesses? If you correctly ID the film they're in, as well, you're gooood.

E) looks like Buster Keaton to me. I can see why you put him here. He would have been really obvious in the "Eyes" thread.

Congratulations, Kay, that is a part of The Great Stone Face. I must say that that is a pretty impressive ID on your part. I didn't think that was an easy one.

(I almost played nasty by having a rare shot of him in which he smiled, but decided that would be a little unfair).

I'm a little surprised that no one has still been able to guess either A or B, holdovers from the previous mouths postings. I guess they're tougher than I realized. (I thought the smile on B would be a giveaway).

The others still unidentified are C (a real toughie, I think), F or the double mouths of G.

Oh he was my next guess LOL although the lips in that photo are MUCH better than Heston's LOL

:D

I don't know, lav. Chuck could really purse them up nicely when he had to kiss that ape on the mouth in Planet of the Apes (mind you, she thought he was "so damn ugly" so I could be wrong). ;)

• 6 years later...
On 8/6/2014 at 6:35 PM, TomJH said:

I'm a little surprised that no one has still been able to guess either A or B, holdovers from the previous mouths postings. I guess they're tougher than I realized. (I thought the smile on B would be a giveaway).

The others still unidentified are C (a real toughie, I think), F or the double mouths of H.

I'm pretty sure that A (formerly C in the previous set of photos) is Charles Boyer.

And that B is Dean Martin.

Not sure who F is.  My best guess is Robert Conrad, but not very confident about that.

As for H, no idea.  Intriguing photo, though. 

These must have been rather time-consuming for you to create, but it's a very enjoyable game!  🙂

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings