Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cult Film Festival?

jwcohenwa

I think cult movies would be a great idea for Friday Night Spotlight, but there probably aren't many who would feel the same way. It would even work for a Hollyween themed October spotlight with cult slasher films. Oh! How about cult horror movies hosted by Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. That would be the best!

But horror movies probably isn't what you had in mind. It would be a fun spotlight for any occasion.

I think cult movies would be a great idea for Friday Night Spotlight, but there probably aren't many who would feel the same way. It would even work for a Hollyween themed October spotlight with cult slasher films. Oh! How about cult horror movies hosted by Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. That would be the best!

But horror movies probably isn't what you had in mind. It would be a fun spotlight for any occasion.

I was going to suggest the same thing. Something like an Elvira or Svengoolie with the injected humor, only not the straight up horror thing - and not restricted to late nights. A true festival.

I was going to suggest the same thing. Something like an Elvira or Svengoolie with the injected humor, only not the straight up horror thing - and not restricted to late nights. A true festival.

When Bill Hader was hosting the horror spotlight last October I was very disappointed that he didn't do it in his dodgy Vincent Price impression from SNL, with that silly stuffed raven on his shoulder and all. I mean, Vincent was the star of the month, too. There was nothing that could have been more obvious, and it's the only good reason that Mr. Hader be made the host. Maybe that character is property of the show, hah.

• Like 1