Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Not Able to view "The Bachelor and the Bobby Soxer" thru On Demand

I have just tried viewing Bachelor and the Bobby Soxer in IE and Chrome and the viewing screen is so far to the right that I can only see about an inch of the left side.  I tried other movies and they're fine, so it seems to be an issue with that one movie.  Could an administrator please look into why there is an issue with this movie?

Thanks!

Guest TCMModerator1

Thanks for the report!  We have let our tech team know about this.  I will post when I have an update.

I can see other movies via On Demand, but I haven't been able to get the "Bachelor and the Bobby Soxer' to work for the last two days...it actually plays but the screen is off center so only a small portion of the left side is visible.  Any else having this issue?  It would be nice if there was a definitive, easily findable technical help section for issues like this. 

Guest TCMModerator1

These should be fixed now.  Unfortunately we aren't able to extend viewing dates for these films.

Guest TCMModerator1

You may need to clear your cache/history and then restart your browser to view it properly now since they have been fixed on our end.

Please try that and let me know the results.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings