Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is the difference in TCM message boards and Classic Film Union?

Fanofmovies

I have been participating with these boards for a month or so now and need some help in determining what the difference is between these boards and the CFU boards?  I see that these are called "Classic Film Forum" but then I know there is a Classic Film Union?  Can anyone give me the basic information on the difference between the two?

Whereas the message boards have more active discussions, the Classic Film Union gives members a chance to share media and write articles further exploring their appreciation. 

Ahhhh, so all those "vanity" threads that discourage discussion have a place over there as a "blog". 

Whereas the message boards have more active discussions, the Classic Film Union gives members a chance to share media and write articles further exploring their appreciation. 

Ahhhh, so all those "vanity" threads that discourage discussion have a place over there as a "blog". 

I guess. 

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings