Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guess The Quote

hepclassic

New game- guess the person who said this- and you pick the next quote for people to guess. Here is the first one, should be very easy: 

""High Noon" was the most un-American thing I have ever seen in my whole life. The last thing in the picture is ol' Coop putting the United States marshal's badge under his foot and stepping on it. I'll never regret having run [screenwriter Carl Foreman] out of this country." 

Please note- this is a game, not a political nosedive into a Bill O'Reilly-esque drool session. Have fun! 

Okie dokie, next up, from a more contemporary figure:

(144)

"The thing I like about acting is being able to lose yourself completely in someone else.  I'm not that comfortable when I get recognized."

What actress?

Sandra Bullock? 

• 2 weeks later...

Dorothy Dandridge. 

Where I found the quote, I was not able to identify the original context.

Correct! 

I am sorry I haven't been to the game sooner. With all the drama happening at the CFU by a bunch of faux moderators (not the TCM kind), I needed a break. 

You get to pick the next quote! 

Getting pretty easy to locate these items straight from Google, once you know the combination.  Your thread.

Okay- this one might be a toughie. 

"A stand-up comic is judged by every line. Singers get applause at the end of their song no matter how bad they are." 

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings