Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movie on Jan 1

MBK23

Dude, you'd get better results if you were more specific. I mean "a black & white movie" covers a lot of territory in these parts.

However, the TCM schedule is usually accessible for weeks afterward. Just go to the "Schedule" page and choose the date, and you can probably find what you're looking for. Just be sure to compensate for your time zone, as it's all set to Eastern Time.

It won't let me pull up anything before Jan. 2nd...how can I fix that?

I don't have any problems, so what I would ask is:

1. What browser are you using?

I'm on a Mac, so all bets are off. Even if you're on a PC, you still might do better with Mozilla, because IE/Windows is a totally different beast from IE/Mac, developed separately, and it's not as good as the Mac one, swear to Koresh. Plus, Mozilla/Netscape is a product of AOL/TimeWarner. I'm just sayin'.)

2. Do you have Javascript (not Java) enabled?

(Because that's what allows you to select different dates.)

3. Are you on dial-up, or a fast connection?

(Because it just may be slow to load; but then again, the Javascript menu should load with the page.)

That said, the problem could lie somewhere else, because this site is squirrelly as hell and riddled with funky, non-standard code, like a lot of big-company sites.