Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Not The Deep Six playing now

MovieLoverPete

Anybody have a guess at what movie is actually playing now?  It's not The Deep Six, but another Alan Ladd movie, from the mid-late 1950s is my guess, and he's romancing a brunette, they work at a Madison Avenue ad firm. I checked IMdb and can't figure out what the movie is from the listing of Ladd's films.

Anybody have a guess at what movie is actually playing now?  It's not The Deep Six, but another Alan Ladd movie, from the mid-late 1950s is my guess, and he's romancing a brunette, they work at a Madison Avenue ad firm. I checked IMdb and can't figure out what the movie is from the listing of Ladd's films.

Are you sure? I am seeing THE DEEP SIX. Are you a Canadian viewer? Maybe Canada is getting a different film due to rights issues...?

Yeah, it was the Deep Six, it just took the first quarter of the movie to get to the plot that's described in the cable information screen, when they finally introduce the war theme and his being a Quaker.  It started out with none of these themes and looked like a Madison Avenue-based romance or something.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings