Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hot Spell (1958)

NipkowDisc

As I was sayin' in my usenet post on the off topic chit chat board about usenet. After a recent free trial my main grab was a very nice vhstvrip of Hot Spell (1958) Thought it was 4:3 full screen but I was wrong. somebody must've caught a presentation of it in it's widescreen vistavision format. dam, never thought I'd get lucky and get Hot Spell in widescreen. :)  Even tcm never showed it in widescreen but I got 'er in widescreen. Here's a screencap from my lastest encode after adjusting for widescreen.

The two Shirleys, MacLaine and Booth

11i1dsk.jpg

As I was sayin' in my usenet post on the off topic chit chat board about usenet. After a recent free trial my main grab was a very nice vhstvrip of Hot Spell (1958) Thought it was 4:3 full screen but I was wrong. somebody must've caught a presentation of it in it's widescreen vistavision format. dam, never thought I'd get lucky and get Hot Spell in widescreen. :)  Even tcm never showed it in widescreen but I got 'er in widescreen. Here's a screencap from my lastest encode after adjusting for widescreen.

The two Shirleys, MacLaine and Booth

11i1dsk.jpg

Guess I double-posted. sorry. :P

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings