Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

There is a big TCM billboard in Times Square, above the Hilton hotel, that simply says February 1 - March 8 (I believe this is the date). It has the logo and underneath it says Turner Classic Movies, then it has the dates. Does anyone know what this is for/means? I don't know how long the billboard has been up (I do not live there, but I visit often) but I don't think it is left over from this year. Then again, it could be...Does anyone know what this is for?

Thanks Mongo.

The more I think about it, the more sense your answer makes, haha. There were big pictures above the billboard of scenes from Gone with the Wind, Casablanca, and Rain Main. I have been to New York City a few times between February and now, and I thought I would have noticed that before...guess I didn't. I thought it was pretty cool though to have a billboard right there in Times Square. I was with my friends there and I was so excited when I saw it.